• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This brickhouse needs a weekend fhread

I have had such a lazy weekend! I'm recovering from man flu, have a dry cough that won't leave me alone. Tempted to invest in some eccinachea, has anyone ever tried it before?

Meanwhile, housemate with his girlfriend and another mate, are in a club that has been good to me lately and I'm just wishing that I was well enough to be down there.

Is it song titles? I remember there was a film version of this in the past.

Tube Stations

CBS_creative_3000.jpg

Green Park
Kings Cross . . .

I have had such a lazy weekend! I'm recovering from man flu, have a dry cough that won't leave me alone. Tempted to invest in some eccinachea, has anyone ever tried it before?

Meanwhile, housemate with his girlfriend and another mate, are in a club that has been good to me lately and I'm just wishing that I was well enough to be down there.

You may not be shocked to know I have, it is much better early on, or pre-emptive, but it does speed up the fight off. Most of it from Holland and Barrett etc is 90% junk though, tincture is best but is not as quickly accessible unless you have a good health/whole food store near by.

Good organic honey and lemon is very good, that is my go to fix for man-flu, though I get local(ish) raw honey which again isn't easily purchased quickly.

Ah, now it makes sense, as a non-Londoner I hadn't even thought about tube stations. My right eye really hurts this morning thanks to my cold, all intentions to apply for a new job this weekend have deteriorated in to dust as a consequence of mostly feeling like brick. Instead, will play FIFA today, do the necessary laundry wash and watch as much of the football as entertains me to do so.

We won our first game of the season 8-1 today - their only goal coming from a poor goal kick from our keeper straight to their team. Lovely start, hope we can keep it up! Gonna watch the Spurs game soon then wonder off to the Library to do some Uni work.

Back