• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The World Cup (not quite a) Sweepstake 2018

That puts you in third place overall with '1.31', and leading the golden boot. I'll upload again when @El Guepardo reveals how many times VAR was used in his match bet!
Woo hoo!

So what happens next? Even if @milo assigns us new teams, he'd have to assign again after the round of 16, and again after the quarters, etc. Do we just make it a free-for-all?

Woo hoo!

So what happens next? Even if @milo assigns us new teams, he'd have to assign again after the round of 16, and again after the quarters, etc. Do we just make it a free-for-all?

I'm happy to keep doing draws if people want new teams

I would put a bet on England beating Columbia on penalties but can’t find that on offer.

Actually found it with betfair which have 40/1 odds for newbies (I am not a newbie so my odds were a derisory 23/20 so didn’t bother).

Last edited:
PNG image 2.png
FAILED!!

But my Mexico to be eliminated in the last 16 came in.

So I’m now:
60.00 chf staked
89.90 chf won.

Last edited:
Belgium v Japan
Over/Under 2.5 Goals
Over 2.5 Goals
Corner Match Bet
Belgium
Anytime Goalscorer
Romelu Lukaku
Corners Over/Under 12.5
Under 12.5 Corners
Combined odds:
3.53/1
Stake:
£2.00
Potential Returns:
£9.05

Belgium to win 3-1 14/1
Total Stake:
€1.00
Potential Returns:
€15.00
(My team is gone so I'm picking Belgium. Deal with it)

Belgium to win 3-1 14/1
Total Stake:
€1.00
Potential Returns:
€15.00
(My team is gone so I'm picking Belgium. Deal with it)

Can we do this as Saudi Arabia went a long time back and I feel like getting winnings with another team instead.

Accumulator
6.11/1
Brazil v Belgium
Brazil - To Qualify for the Next Round
Yes - Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals - Over/Under 1.5 Goals
Brazil - Corner Match Bet
Under 12.5 Corners - Corners Over/Under 12.5
Stake:£2.00
Potential returns:£14.22

Back