• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Liverpool fans and the whole Hillsborough thing, just so board of it now... I want to stand and I dont wont some mum who lost her son to make me feel guilty about it.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

This ****es me off aswell. I wish it would just be left alone now, really ****s me off how they come out every 5 minutes for attention.

Shane Meadows - You were never into music, yet your now the worlds biggest Stone Roses fan and your making ****ish comments about Alex Turners speech at the Brits...... You are a ****ing mong and your Stone Roses film was ****in ****e, how could you mess that up you ****er, even Joey Deacon could have made a film about the Stone Roses and it would have been amazing

The qunt who thought it was a good idea to end tv shows with the best bits of next weeks show.. W anker.

The fat woman on the train calling the other fat woman's child stupid then denying it. The joys of public transport.

Anyone talking loudly on the phone when in public. I'm not interested in your pathetic life. Teen girls are the worst, where everything that happens to them is like, you know, the most important thing that has ever happened to anyone in the history of mankind. All they do is bitch about each other behind each other's backs.

Parents who, having failed to teach their kids anything about behavior or limits, just let them run around and disturb others in airports, on planes and trains etc. because they can't be arsed to keep an eye on them or worse: They believe children should be free of discipline and be allowed to do whatever they want.

People attempting to throw something into a bin and missing, then just leave it there on the ground.

Smokers who insist on standing practically in the doorway when doing their thing. Why can't you just take a few steps to either side and not make everyone else have to walk through your cloud of death?

Toppers.

You know the ones, if you've done it, they've done it better, faster or harder.

Guy at my work now we call "eleven" because of it. If you've been Tenerife, he's been eleven-erife.

****er

Anyone with a backpack or bag on their back who have yet to realise that when they turn round they smash into anyone near them and also try to cram into trains or lifts.

When a plane is boarding and they ask people seated from row XX and towards the back of the plane to enter first, but when you get on most of the people that went before you are settling into the first 10 rows, meaning you have to stand in the aisle and wait.

People who stand on the left in escalators or groups that insist on taking up the full width of corridors and stairs while walking really slow.

When a plane is boarding and they ask people seated from row XX and towards the back of the plane to enter first, but when you get on most of the people that went before you are settling into the first 10 rows, meaning you have to stand in the aisle and wait.

People who stand on the left in escalators or groups that insist on taking up the full width of corridors and stairs while walking really slow.

Allow me to add to that the person who feels they can fit their ginormous ****ing suitcase into the overhead bin on the plane aka c unty ********!

People that try to take fluids or makeup through security, despite all the massive posters telling you not to do it, and makes a huge ****ing scene, delaying everyone else, when told they can't do that and have to go back and check it in if they want to bring it with them.

That one person on every flight that is late because they're shopping or having a beer instead of keeping an eye on the clock.

any body wearing a bloody st Patrick costume hat or any thing to do with it, its a load of bollcoks

The woman sat opposite me on the train back from London this afternoon, chewing gum with her mouth open while reading Heat magazine, I would have moved seats but it was surprisingly busy.

Also people who drop cigarette butts as if it does not count as litter.

the parents of fat kids, take some f^ckin responsibility and look after their health

people (mainly kids) who eat with their mouth open. Basic manners costs feck all, it's not hard to close your mouth when there is food in it.

people who bump into friends/acquaintances on the street or in shops and just stop and have a conversation in the middle of the pavement/aisle. Move to the side so us friendless loners can carry on with our lives.

I am getting more and more ****ed off with w.a.nkers with numerous/excessive tattoos who claim it shows their individuality when they are all beginning to look the same.

anyone who has botox or other cosmetic **** that makes them look like a permanently surprised manequin

the parents of fat kids, take some f^ckin responsibility and look after their health

people (mainly kids) who eat with their mouth open. Basic manners costs feck all, it's not hard to close your mouth when there is food in it.

people who bump into friends/acquaintances on the street or in shops and just stop and have a conversation in the middle of the pavement/aisle. Move to the side so us friendless loners can carry on with our lives.

I am getting more and more ****ed off with w.a.nkers with numerous/excessive tattoos who claim it shows their individuality when they are all beginning to look the same.

anyone who has botox or other cosmetic **** that makes them look like a permanently surprised manequin

People who talk to you and are rushing for a response when your eating. I'm eating FFS, unless you want me to spit all my food back out on you don't rush me.

Back