• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Weekend Thread

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Whats everybody upto this weekend ??

Ive got about 15 of my pals coming over tomorrow to watch the game (5 yids, 1 gooner, rest all other clubs), were having a big all day booze-up, going into the evening, going to be epic whatever the scoreline but will be even better if we at least dont lose

Working tomorrow 830-10 so busy day ahead. Ill go across for the match though.

Off Sunday and me, the Missus and the little one are going Toby Carvery for a massive lunch and a beer or two. Epic eh?

"Few" of these tonight:

1-SHOT-GLASS---BOTTLE.jpg

Then an all-dayer tomorrow.

Rough as arseholes & liver ache on Sunday most probably

I organised a work party lastnight, been awful all day

These were the 1st 100 of 400 we had, I sure as hell know how to get a party started

319066_10152264270215475_1323236629_n.jpg

reckon you should use this as an excuse to get on better terms with you neighbor

Will be working on the house tomorrow morning, earning my beers, Taliskers and aquavits.

Enjoying some red wine tonight in front of the fireplace, naked.

Quiet weekend for me, seeing as I'm off to Rome next week for the football! Gonna watch the match tomorrow, seeing a girl over the weekend at some point, sunday I've got a football game.

Whats everybody upto this weekend ??

Ive got about 15 of my pals coming over tomorrow to watch the game (5 yids, 1 gooner, rest all other clubs), were having a big all day booze-up, going into the evening, going to be epic whatever the scoreline but will be even better if we at least dont lose

Blimey 15 people, don't you live in a flat? i must be getting on but if i had 15 people round my place i would be moving the nice rug in the lounge and everything upstairs. I have my annual xmas party in december it is the one time a year i allow more then 5 or 6 people in the house. Good luck marky boy.

This weekend i shall be doing a 30 mile cycle ride sat morning, watching the football at home, only first half as im taking the lad out to a tennis thing in afternoon, the wife will be joining us later on, drop him of for a sleepover at one of his mates. Then home for a curry takeaway and a bit of hows your father and maybe match of the day if "it" has not been to bad.

Sunday picking the boy up and then going over to hove to pick my dad up he is living in sheltered accomodation now and taking him for a walk round sheffield park in east sussex before round to my sisters for sunday roast then drop him home before driving home to watch homeland on t.v. the only t.v. that is non sport that im currently watching as t.v. is on the whole crap.

So pretty boring weekend all in all.

Hope you ladies have a good one, at least i don't have to work which is always making for a good weekend.

ge7e7esa.jpg

venunysu.jpg

New kids lounge at Leeds Airport. Bit of Xbox first thing in the morning!!

Off to Tenerife for 10 days bitches! :)

Tenerife? commoner

Have fun - this board will be a much better place without your presence haha

Words of a true hater. :)

This planet would be a better place without you too

Ok thats harsh on a saturday morning.

I am jealous - had the whole week off and did jack brick then again furnishing and decorating my new place has cost THOUSANDS fudge

Back