• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Where did he say it's unlikely?

@jetsetyid anyone been watching Moutinho?

That's 1 player that doesn't need watching!! We just need to pay the money!!

@jetsetyid haha and will we?

Would be very very very surprised if we do.

Not directly saying unlikely but not an unreasonable assumption

anything relevent to spurs?
harry in for any deadwood?

ryantegan

Looking at some loans around the place. Livermore was mentioned. As was Parker obviously, but thats a no go I reckon.
Robbie Keane was being spoke about last week
I still beleive that we will sign erikson and maher. we are deadly serious about these 2 according to some journos I have been speaking to

anything relevent to spurs?
harry in for any deadwood?

ryantegan

Looking at some loans around the place. Livermore was mentioned. As was Parker obviously, but thats a no go I reckon.
Robbie Keane was being spoke about last week
I still beleive that we will sign erikson and maher. we are deadly serious about these 2 according to some journos I have been speaking to

An itk that admits they take everything second hand from journos.

Again, fail at the first hurdle, as Iberian buyout clauses aren't applicable outside those two countries.

They aren't legally binding outside those countries, but that doesn't mean Porto will accept anything less from us.

They aren't legally binding outside those countries, but that doesn't mean Porto will accept anything less from us.

I was thinking up, not down. Because it doesn't trigger anything, Porto have absolutely no reason to accept it. They can still insist on £30m, £40m, or whatever they like.

I still believe we'll sign Moutinho, and that the price will be c.£22-25m. But that'll be because of market value, not any buy-out clause.

Back