• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Emotionally, I'm hardly into my teens.

But I wouldn't want Giroud. Don't want to see him in a Spurs shirt striking his usual pose - staring at the sky, stroking his beard and wondering how he missed the net.

I think that he'd be ideal cover for Kane

972fb996-ced8-44d7-a56c-e8b470dcc2cd_text.gif

Chelsea and Arsenal wouldn't think twice of doing it to us if it was the other way around. He's not a long term solution but we could do worse for the next 18 months. He's one of the better strikers in the PL at coming on for 15 minutes although that is probably not what he wants.

Well considering he's at Chelsea who we don't really deal with and his Arsenal history it just won't happen. Good player though, surprised Chelsea don't use him more.

Chelsea and Arsenal wouldn't think twice of doing it to us if it was the other way around. He's not a long term solution but we could do worse for the next 18 months. He's one of the better strikers in the PL at coming on for 15 minutes although that is probably not what he wants.

Could not agree more. Plus he knows how to attack the near-post.

He's going to get a lot more than that this season. He'll be utterly knackered before April.

Pretty sure the last time Chelsea sold to us was Poyet in 2001. They don't sell to us anymore so lets move on.

If we dont get a striker I'm going to join the Levy Out phalanx for the first time

Saudi Sportswashing Machine just getting a Saudi billionaire. Not that a want a Saudi in charge, but I do want a fudging striker

The question becomes, it’s late in the window so do we spend £20-30mil on a Rasiak now or do we scout and spend a bit more wisely in the summer.
It’s glaring obviously we need a Kane replacement but I’m torn based on where we are now if it’s worth potentially wasting money to just have one being the fact realistically we won’t get top 4 anyway.

The question becomes, it’s late in the window so do we spend £20-30mil on a Rasiak now or do we scout and spend a bit more wisely in the summer.
It’s glaring obviously we need a Kane replacement but I’m torn based on where we are now if it’s worth potentially wasting money to just have one being the fact realistically we won’t get top 4 anyway.

Season is a write off, make sure we have a proper plan for the summer is more important than clinging on to any hope of success this season. If we can do a short term loan deal, secure a primary target now or identify a freebie then great

Back