• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Swap Eriksen for Dybala, Aurier for a new RB and Alder for a new CB (I still think Verts will stay) and all will be good.

Mostly agreed.

Think the most obvious moves over the next 12 months are...
OUT: Wanyama, Eriksen, Alderweireld, Aurier, and Rose
IN: Atal, Dybala, a new DM (Thomas Partey, Ndidi, Sander Berge, Tousart, etc), a young CB, and a new LB if he sees Sess as a LW.

Then, we have a really balanced squad.... No reason why we couldn't make two of these transfers in Jan (RB especially) and possibly the Eriksen/Dybala swap and handle the others this summer.

Lloris (Gazza)

Atal (KWP)
Sanchez (Foyth)
Vert (Young CB)
Sess (Davies)

Winks (Dier) (New DM)
Ndombele (Sissoko)

Lo Celso (Lamela)
Sonny (Lucas)
Dybala (Dele)

Kane (Parrott)

In order of priority:

New DM (unless Dier makes a full recovery)
New RB
New CB
New LB
New manager
New attacking player (especially if Moura decides to leave)
Another CB. I'd give Vertonghen two more years if he wants to stay.

Did you not see Aurier?

I did, 10 times the player

I must give coutinho a crumb of credit though, he took a shot today which was actually on target, Hugo collected it after the third bounce but Phillipe had finally managed to get his knee over the ball in a competitive encounter, something to build on

Well any club with half decent defenders are going to be licking their lips knowing how crap we are.

See Rio Ferdinand saying Kane needs to live to win stuff. I imagine that is probably running through his head now.

So im watching champs league tonight flicking around to scout players as well I enjoy that.

Watching Benfica for Ferro and Diaz and RB Leipzig for Upamecano and Konate. My thoughts are with our next centre halves to try and buy a pair as it will spend up the progression. Ferro is not playing and Konate has gone off injured. None of them look particularly good on the first halfs showing.

I expect us to be linked with everyone now. Is going to be mental how many players we are going to be linked with.

Because we need at least 5 players.

Could this be like Redknapps first window and we sign some players in January.

I expect us to be linked with everyone now. Is going to be mental how many players we are going to be linked with.

Because we need at least 5 players.

Could this be like Redknapps first window and we sign some players in January.

Yes, could be a busy Jan. Hopefully we'll get shot of enough contract-rebels in order to clean things up a bit. Give Jan a new deal, and get rid of a couple of Eriksen, Rose and TA. Sign a RB and replacement for Toby...immediate cover for Eriksen and Rose would be less urgent given Lo Celso and Sessegnon.

Hopefully then the second half of the season will be better

I don't expect any incomings in Jan, outgoings maybe but i think incomings will wait for the summer

Hopefully we can shift some of the deadwood in January to make room for fresh blood that’s hungry to be coached by Pochettino...

7F69BCA3-6C17-4DEE-A677-74E3C8A1CB19.jpeg

Back