• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I was out on a works do and one of the young girl there uses something called tik tok and because she has so many followers companies send her gifts and credit she can turn into money.

I did not fully understand it and I was very drunk and also trying to maintain eye contact and not look down her top. But I assume this ricky sacks is doing the same. Just trying to make money.

I think that Ricky Sacks is probably just making money out of his podcast and media activities. Twitter is just a way of maintaining a high profile and driving traffic to things that he does. High traffic means higher as revenue.

It's been clear for some time, no one has a fudging clue anymore about the club's dealings .. it's been years since real/reasonably accurate info was leaked

How dare you express doubts about all the ITK's that share their wisdom. You will get stoned on SC for even hinting at that. ;)

It's been clear for some time, no one has a fudging clue anymore about the club's dealings .. it's been years since real/reasonably accurate info was leaked

Really? All of our recent transfers have leaked prior to being announced. Journalists seem more clued up than your average guy claiming to be ITK though, that much is true. :)

Really? All of our recent transfers have leaked prior to being announced. Journalists seem more clued up than your average guy claiming to be ITK though, that much is true. :)

this summer I’d agree as we nailed all the targets Poch had.. well it’s seemed that way
Under Jose we will see. Right now it’s the gutter press putting all his old signings or ex players out way.
Matic... really!!! He also sold him people forget
Fellaini. Wow!!! Don’t even know where he is at now but that’s about as likely as Kyle Walker returning
Young Portuguese kids. Makes sense but speculation again

Tottenham will reportedly continue to monitor Vedat Muriqi and consider making a £16.8m move

Tottenham Hotspur are going to track the Kosovo international.

By Mathew Nash
Published on December 10, 2019

Reports in Turkey are suggesting that Tottenham Hotspur are going to continue monitoring Kosovo striker Vedat Muriqi for the foreseeable future before deciding whether to make a move.

Sporx claims that Spurs recently watched him in action again as Fenerbahce took on Genclerbirligi in the Turkish Super Lig.

The change in manager at Tottenham, however, means the club want to monitor him further.

The report claims that he will be valued at around €20 million (£16.8 million) but Tottenham will have a battle on to win a race for the player.

The report suggests that Lazio are the favourites for his signature whilst Monaco and Eintracht Frankfurt are also keen. Premier League rivals Leicester City are also said to be interested in the player.

TBR’s View
Muriqi has scored 10 goals in 14 games for the Turkish side so far this season and has impressed in international action for his nation against England this season.

Tottenham do still need to bring in extra attacking cover for Harry Kane, with just youngster Troy Parrott currently supporting him.

Muriqi would be a cost-effective and talented option if Tottenham are going to bring in another striker.

So it remains to be seen if their continued observations sees them make a move for the player.

Honestly never heard of him, but purely based on the old BS radar - this one seemed much more typically our sort of move than the talk of Koulibaly.

Though I cannot comment on the players quality (Id be interested if anyone can) I think its much more our style of transfer business.
Sure someone will lie and say they have seen him play.

Chelsea and City 'battle for Ake'
Sky Sports report that Emirates Marketing Project are looking to do battle with Chelsea for Bournemouth’s Nathan Ake.

The Londoners had a £40m buyback clause inserted in the Dutch centre-back’s contract when he left them for the Cherries for £20m in 2017, and although they are favourites to sign him after their transfer ban was lifted, City are reportedly monitoring events.

One stumbling block could be the hamstring injury Ake suffered in Saturday’s 3-0 defeat to Liverpool at the Vitality Stadium.

Chelsea and City 'battle for Ake'
Sky Sports report that Emirates Marketing Project are looking to do battle with Chelsea for Bournemouth’s Nathan Ake.

The Londoners had a £40m buyback clause inserted in the Dutch centre-back’s contract when he left them for the Cherries for £20m in 2017, and although they are favourites to sign him after their transfer ban was lifted, City are reportedly monitoring events.

One stumbling block could be the hamstring injury Ake suffered in Saturday’s 3-0 defeat to Liverpool at the Vitality Stadium.

He's OK but.......

Honestly never heard of him, but purely based on the old BS radar - this one seemed much more typically our sort of move than the talk of Koulibaly.

Though I cannot comment on the players quality (Id be interested if anyone can) I think its much more our style of transfer business.

I think it's asking for trouble with our track record, signing a player whose name sounds like something the club doctor would end up having to prescribe for him :D

Jose interested in a player of only 21? Impossible! He doesnt go for those players.

We are reliably told he only wants experienced pro's that cost and absolute fortune.

But then Levy only signs cheap young players he can sell on at a massive profit.
Only the more simple folk really believe Jose or Levy aren't intelligent enough to look at each transfer as an individual deal and not follow some kind of unmoving agenda.
If its the right player, at a price we can match Jose will want him and Levy will do his best to get him.

Back