• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The tim sherwood timeline

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Greetings everyone.....

It may have escaped some peoples notice but our previous manager has caused a slight amount of diversity on this forum....people have been using various arguments to back up or disprove others opinons with his tenure here at the lovely spurs.

I thought it might be a good Idea for us to keep a timeline on timmy.......not so we can have another thread on deep discussions of whether he has a lovely unshaven face or whether he is not nice and incredibly dim.....I thought it might be a plan to have somewhere we can reference what we percieve as good decisions and well brainfart ones.....
so for example...........

Brainfart: boxing day 26th December 2013 vs WBA didnt play a recognised dm against wba leading to imbalance in our side...

Good deciscion: Sunday 22nd December 2013...attacking line-up was a smart move as Southampton were weak defensively due to injuries & suspensions....

Now I know that peoples points are still going to be open for debate and well....er did he really mean it!!!! I am just of the thinking that if we keep it factual or if we can agree then we might have a decent place where we can reference information for other discussions. obviously it doesnt have to go too in depth as we have the Sherwood thread......

Just an idea.......might be a brainfart one.....mods???

Greetings everyone.....

It may have escaped some peoples notice but our previous manager has caused a slight amount of diversity on this forum....people have been using various arguments to back up or disprove others opinons with his tenure here at the lovely spurs.

I thought it might be a good Idea for us to keep a timeline on timmy.......not so we can have another thread on deep discussions of whether he has a lovely unshaven face or whether he is not nice and incredibly dim.....I thought it might be a plan to have somewhere we can reference what we percieve as good decisions and well brainfart ones.....
so for example...........

Brainfart: boxing day 26th December 2013 vs WBA didnt play a recognised dm against wba leading to imbalance in our side...

Good deciscion: Sunday 22nd December 2013...attacking line-up was a smart move as Southampton were weak defensively due to injuries & suspensions....

Now I know that peoples points are still going to be open for debate and well....er did he really mean it!!!! I am just of the thinking that if we keep it factual or if we can agree then we might have a decent place where we can reference information for other discussions. obviously it doesnt have to go too in depth as we have the Sherwood thread......

Just an idea.......might be a brainfart one.....mods???

Perceptions of 'brainfart vs good decision' are opinion, not fact.

The facts are the result and statistics, which can be easily found on other sites. Deciding whether or not those facts constitute a 'brainfart' or a 'good decision' in our subjective perception is what all the other threads on this board are for... IBTL.

Back