• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

I was surprised to see the time of the game. I had thought they always played them in prime time. Apparently the reason is so they can play in prime time in Asia.

Real's defense are just shambles. Barca just walked out of defense, went in a straight line towards goal and scored easily. Embarrassing for real.

Entertaining game now. Real 2-0 down after Carvajal got sent off for acting as a goalkeeper. No chance of a comeback now surely?

Real are getting worse. The are truly the worse I've seen them for a long while......

Real will need some new quality recruits pronto!

If they do go for Hazard Chelsea will mad to let him.

Bale looked a bit sharper when he came on than before his injury, with better luck he could have had a couple. Unfortunately for him his first chance from Modric came from just behind and his second, a shot from range, caught a slight deflection which took the sting out of it.

62nd minute: Costa is booked for elbowing an opponent in an attempt to shield the ball.
68th minute: Costa scores.
68th minute: Costa is sent of after receiving a second yellow card for celebrating in the crowd.

Was regretting saying this^^^ for while but Blau Grana came good in the end.

Anoeta's always been a bit of a fly in the ointment for Barca. And it always PI55ES it down :eek:

Back