• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Modric has looked pretty tasty too. The amount of times he's spun away from 2 or 3 Barca players has been impressive.

I find it hard to enjoy watching Bale and Modric, but I'm happy for Gareth. He must be pinching himself to make sure he's not dreaming.

Nah I'm happy for them both. They might not have left under the best of circumstances, but when wearing the shirt, they both gave a lot to our club. On a seperate note, if Martino gets the axe at Barca who will get the job?? Would the go for FDB?

And that's what he left us for. So glad he won that for Real Madrid. Ultimately that is why he and Modric both left us, to win honours at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I'm just glad I had the privilege to watch them both play together .

Can't believe there were loads on here during the summer saying they wouldn't want di Maria playing for us #-o

Modric and Bale both quite good at football, should've kept them.

Very happy for Bale. The only downside is he won the trophy playing for Real Madrid. (Almost) anyone but those ****s.

Certainly looked more dangerous in this match that the "Best player in the world".

Messi sadly seems to be going down the Ronaldinho path. Looks a lot lazier these days, not enough movement, not enough desire to press and help instigate a move. Just expects everything to be handed to him on a plate. He needs a kick up the ****.

Messi sadly seems to be going down the Ronaldinho path. Looks a lot lazier these days, not enough movement, not enough desire to press and help instigate a move. Just expects everything to be handed to him on a plate. He needs a kick up the ****.

I love the way football fans try to tell the best players in world football what they should be doing.

Such a shame that we couldn't even make it to an FA Cup final with these 2 in our team :( Oh well, roll on 2021 8-[

@HotspurRelated: Made in Tottenham. pic.twitter.com/AsUahXvgZo
BlYISe2CQAI6em1.jpg

I love the way football fans try to tell the best players in world football what they should be doing.

Not telling him what to do, it's just an observation based on common sense. It's not just 'football fans' that share this observation, ex-players do also; http://www.footballdirectnews.com/e...mer-bayern-star-blasts-messi.php#.U08SpFfKhTY

I regard Messi as the best i've seen, although in regards to work-rate, compare this Messi to the Messi under Guardiola and you have two entirely different players. Perhaps he is just saving himself for the World Cup.

No doubt sour grapes on my part but it feels really weird watching Bale score a Taxi-for-Maicon-type wonder goal for RM then celebrate a cup win at the Camp Nou. Probably because him and Modric could just have easily been doing that kind of stuff for us!

No doubt sour grapes on my part but it feels really weird watching Bale score a Taxi-for-Maicon-type wonder goal for RM then celebrate a cup win at the Camp Nou. Probably because him and Modric could just have easily been doing that kind of stuff for us!

(blame the manager…I'll put on my kevlar vest now!)

Back