• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Ronny Rosenthal show

Dear GHod. Talk about highs and lows of a team - Walker, Austen Rosenthal (who was rubbish in almost any other game he played for Tottenham) v Sheringham, Anderton & Klinsmann. Defence v attack in training must have been a breeze.

Grobbelaar, looked defo dodgy.

He scored his other Spurs goal in the other 87 appearancess for the club...

Man, some depressing players there - we've come a long way! [-o<

The first goal you could give Grobbelaar the benefit of the doubt, it was hit hard at him from short range

Ronnie's second and third goals in my eyes were clearly let in by Grobbelaar, he didn't even try to save them

I don't think much could have been done about the Sheringham or Barmby goal even had he wanted to save them, they were quality finishes and the Anderton strike wouldn't really have raised any eyebrows as it was struck hard and true and made him check the way he was running to attempt to make the save on the dive (although what he was doing in the first place to come so far out of his goal and expose himself was questionable)

There's no doubt in my mind that Grobbelaar was on the take for this match though, no doubt at all (can anyone remember the John Barnes goal at the Dell, maybe the same season?)

Sweet jesus did he realy play 88 times for us. I know a lot were as sub but I realy cant remember that many.

So basically we had a striker who failed to score in 86 appearences. Christ !

There's no doubt in my mind that Grobbelaar was on the take for this match

Eh? You sound like Gifter.

Grobbelaar didn't stand a chance, we hammered them in from all angles, went round him, smashed him to pieces. He was the only one trying that day!

Eh? You sound like Gifter.

Grobbelaar didn't stand a chance, we hammered them in from all angles, went round him, smashed him to pieces. He was the only one trying that day!

He was as bent as a seven pound note. I remember watching other games where he basically jumped over the ball. Never remember any dodgy performances whilst he was at Liverpool mind. Always look to the keeper's face, it tells the tale.

Back