• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The role of the press

I'm reminded of Chris rock's famous stand up bit about how he isn't scared of the media when he is at a cash point.

It is not the media that bthrs me when I watch spurs play. It is not the media that makes spurs brick. It is Eric fcuking Dier.

Get your point, Republicans only watching Fox news and Democrats watching CNN etc. It's a real danger on social media, they use analytics to see what you view, build a profile, and you end up getting more links that align with your profile. It ends up that you only view things that you already agree with and views become more and more entrenched.
I generally think you're a pompous self-righteous ass (just joking... or am I?), but this is the best paragraph I've read on the Interwebs in a long time. Hats off to you, sir!

Tabloid style site reports that we should ignore the media while reporting the very story they then dismiss at the end.

The mind boggles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_054202_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_054202_Instagram.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 11
Back