• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Road To Tirana - European Conference League 2021/22

Squads not big enough to do that surely?

Depends on transfer activity but:

Leave at home: Lloris, Tangman, Romero, New CB, Regi, Skipp, PEH, Dele, Moura, Kane, Son

Gollini, Doherty, Sessegnon, Rodon, Dier, GLC, Winks/Sissoko, Nombele, Gil, Bergiwjn, new CF

I think it more or less works. Just depends on what we do in the rest of the window, but I really dont see that we should take most of the starting PL team away on a Thurs evening

Pacos play on Monday night apparently. Not just the FA / PL who doesnt help their teams in Europe then

Might fancy going to the away game for that.
Wanted to do the same. I live in the North of Spain just above Portugal so I had a look to find out exactly where and how far it is from where I live - 3 and a half hour drive it turns out.
Started to get excited by the prospect of this trip, I contacted my 21 year old son to tell him about it and if he wanted to go and if he could swing a day off work. Needless to say he was over the moon with the idea. "how much are the tickets" he asked. "I will have a look when I get home" I replied.
After searching the website, reality hit me, No tickets will be sold to away supporters.

Wanted to do the same. I live in the North of Spain just above Portugal so I had a look to find out exactly where and how far it is from where I live - 3 and a half hour drive it turns out.
Started to get excited by the prospect of this trip, I contacted my 21 year old son to tell him about it and if he wanted to go and if he could swing a day off work. Needless to say he was over the moon with the idea. "how much are the tickets" he asked. "I will have a look when I get home" I replied.
After searching the website, reality hit me, No tickets will be sold to away supporters.

that sucks .. which part of Spain if I may ask (lived a couple of years in Madrid myself, I know you said north)

Tbf quite a few european away games i ended up with the home fans. Miss s bit of the atmosphere but don't have to stick around after the game.

Back