• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

We're right on course for a NLD win making sure we finish above Arsenal.

It wont happen but I would prefer them to get 1pt from their next 2, us win at Palace and be 19pts clear before we play them, so that they are crushed before they come to WHL

It wont happen but I would prefer them to get 1pt from their next 2, us win at Palace and be 19pts clear before we play them, so that they are crushed before they come to WHL

i'd rather the war wasn't over before they have their last battle, they'll just be trying to break legs otherwise

What's the fun in that. I fully trust this team to put that dying animal out of its misery on a glorious early evening at the lane.

Still dreaming of a Chelski wobble.

They have Man Yoo (A) Soton, then Everton (A) in their next three games. If its going to happen it will be in this stretch. If we can beat them in the Semi it might hurt them also and have an effect on them. I had higher hopes for how Soton might play against them but after watching them get wiped out by City I dont think they can do much.

Maybe a UTD win and an Everton Win. Possible? that would put us within a point. We have to win all our games to sniff the chance. A loss to Utd could make them nervous. We have nothing to fear, just keep fighting.

Trying to break legs would mean they have some pride and fight left in them. Have you seen them lately?

see chelsea last season, they were the same
until we turned up

never underestimate the "well let's fudge up Spurs" feeling in football, everyone has it in for us

see chelsea last season, they were the same
until we turned up

never underestimate the "well let's fudge up Spurs" feeling in football, everyone has it in for us
Chelsea were a team off form. The Arse are a broken team. Big difference.

Still dreaming of a Chelski wobble.

They have Man Yoo (A) Soton, then Everton (A) in their next three games. If its going to happen it will be in this stretch. If we can beat them in the Semi it might hurt them also and have an effect on them. I had higher hopes for how Soton might play against them but after watching them get wiped out by City I dont think they can do much.

Maybe a UTD win and an Everton Win. Possible? that would put us within a point. We have to win all our games to sniff the chance. A loss to Utd could make them nervous. We have nothing to fear, just keep fighting.

I think that ship has sailed, to be honest. But I agree, Chelski will have to lose both games against Manure and Everton for us to have an outside chance of the title. It's highly unlikely they will slip up and lose against some of the other teams they're facing; the best we can hope for there is a draw or two.

Then again, Chelski have only lost two and drawn two games since September (!), so they're extremely solid. And a scenario with Spurs as champions will also require six wins out of six for us, which will mean we end the season with 13 consecutive league wins, which must be (close to) a record for us if we pull it off.

It's really a dream scenario, and so many things have to go our way. Stranger things have happened, of course, but it will be a massive failure on Chelski's part if they somehow throw this away. If they get something from Manure today, I think that's effectively the final nail in the coffin.

Anyways; I'm extremely satisfied and proud to see us playing like we do, so let's continue to take one game at a time and see where it takes us.

Then again, Chelski have only lost two and drawn two games since September (!), so they're extremely solid. And a scenario with Spurs as champions will also require six wins out of six for us, which will mean we end the season with 13 consecutive league wins, which must be (close to) a record for us if we pull it off.

It's really a dream scenario, and so many things have to go our way. Stranger things have happened, of course, but it will be a massive failure on Chelski's part if they somehow throw this away. If they get something from Manure today, I think that's effectively the final nail in the coffin.

Anyways; I'm extremely satisfied and proud to see us playing like we do, so let's continue to take one game at a time and see where it takes us.
Our record in any one season is 11 straight wins in 1960-61. But given we also finished the previous season with two straight wins it adds up to 13 wins on the bounce. Which is one short of the all-time top-flight record of 14 successive wins set by Arse in 2002.

Back