• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - left midfield/wing

Which left midfielder is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is their an option to remove one of the possibles - Zidane. Quite frankly, it's a disgrace one of the best footballers to grace any football pitch is actually on the list.
Who cares about the Scottish kiss in the final.

fair point, I was surprised to see Giggs mentioned too

fair point, I was surprised to see Giggs mentioned too

Yep, Giggs too.
I didn't want to come across to harsh on the Zidane point but I only have great memories of him. e.g the winner he scored at Hampden park in the champions league final

Last edited:
Didn't he superinjunction all over his brother's wife's superinjunctions?

maybe, but only to keep something quiet that is nobody's business anyway, sex between two consenting adults shouldn't be news, it's nowhere near the level of violence, racism and noncery we have elsewhere in the team

maybe, but only to keep something quiet that is nobody's business anyway, sex between two consenting adults shouldn't be news, it's nowhere near the level of violence, racism and noncery we have elsewhere in the team
It was the act I was referring to. When it's one's sibling's other half it's below the belt at least.

Although it did lead to either the cleverest or dumbest thing a footballer's ever done:
672s11.jpg

It was the act I was referring to. When it's one's sibling's other half it's below the belt at least.

Although it did lead to either the cleverest or dumbest thing a footballer's ever done:
672s11.jpg

everyone has their own line I guess

what's the story there, I missed that at the time?

Last edited:
Any more for any more?

Definites:

Ronaldo
Hazard
Pires
Ribery
Johnson
Nasri
Diouf

Possibles:

Zidane
Giggs
Cole
Platt
Ethetington
Young

Any more for any more?

Definites:

Ronaldo
Hazard
Pires
Ribery
Johnson
Nasri
Diouf

Possibles:

Zidane
Giggs
Cole
Platt
Ethetington
Young

Etherington has to be there for me

He called Spurs fans a bunch of Cnuts during a game and started spitting at us (Was more like dribbling being honest)

He also bad mouthed us when playing for the mighty spammers

But seeing him in the company of some great players is quite funny

Etherington has to be there for me

He called Spurs fans a bunch of Cnuts during a game and started spitting at us (Was more like dribbling being honest)

He also bad mouthed us when playing for the mighty spammers

But seeing him in the company of some great players is quite funny

<from the devils advocate dept>

were we not calling him a clam the whole game too?

the bloke is a footnote

<from the devils advocate dept>

were we not calling him a clam the whole game too?

the bloke is a footnote

Some were but from my seat the whole team were getting grief ... they were 4 down IIRC at home to a brick Blackburn side

Last edited:
we were brick then, the biggest crime was that we'd dropped to a level where a player like etherington could get in the squad

Yeah can't argue with that

Bloke is still a horrible Cnut though

Another one were missing here is Johnnie Jackson.... big time gooner but not good enough for them so came to ruin our team

Back