• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

You go ahead mate - feel free to claim it as your own :lol:

I do think it is the cleanest looking brick I have ever produced

Clean wipe? I had a clean-cut one yesterday, but it was hard like a rock and had the texture of tree bark.
Was planning on taking a nap, but that dump woke me up.

[video=youtube;_Q10C5Zp1_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q10C5Zp1_Q[/video]

As per Dayo's request....If you are sensitive to photos of monster turds - close eyes whilst scrolling by...

20121113_151915_1.jpg

Look at the texture of it! Look! Probably my finest bog related hour.

I bet that's what all of Ibrahimovic's bricks look like

Stunning

You go ahead mate - feel free to claim it as your own :lol:

I do think it is the cleanest looking brick I have ever produced

Can I ask, a 3-wiper or a 9-wiper? Those smoothies can go either way? I'm going to 'guess' a 4-wiper but you went for a fifth just to be safe...

It was a double wiper (and the 2nd was only a precaution). Such was the cleanliness of it,I could have got away with just pulling my boxers up and going about my business.

Who says you can't polish a turd? well this is proof that sometimes even brick doesn't need to be polished - a great effort.

Twas indeed a superb effort. Unfortunately seeing that photo has put me off having a Mattesons Sausage for a while

Cough drops give me the most heinous farts. They reek of zombie death and there's a whole lot of 'em. Actually caused a co-bartender to throw up once. Am I the only one?

Ive literally woke up to a fart filled smog in my bedroom, I almost had to cut myself out of the room...

Guffy isnt the word

I live in a shared house with a guy who has the stinkiest bricks that I know!! I always feel sick as the smell wafts around downstairs.

I'm also confused as to why brick smells so personally distinctive. If he has had a brick...you could tell it was him! Likewise, when I fart, they always smell the same.

I'm worst when I've had juice and it seems to ferment in my stomach, producing silent but deady farting sessions that fill the room with pure evil.

I had an intolerance to gluten as a child and that had nasty consequences. I would use the toilet and it would be at least a 2 flush job.

Yup and you grind the sides if your ass down with toilet paper that may as well be sand paper it starts to get uncomfortable.

Back