• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

Has to be folded. The biggest question that needs to be answered though is...

How does the roll sit on your holder? Does the loose bit hang over or under?

That makes me a weirdo then. Although, I don't have a holder at the moment so it sits on the hand rail when I need to use it.

I'm usually too lazy to put it on the toilet roll holder to be honest - requires bending over to get the paper and that is far too much effort. I want to be out of the bog as quick as possible

Do you guys neatly fold the toilet paper or crinkle it up when wiping?

Fold. You have to do everything to avoid poofinger.

(addressing earlier point here, not your post) As for the wiping, it's simple. Use the traction between arse cheek and seat to enable an extra 'spread-space', lean forward, wipe properly and support your efforts with moistened wipes. Come on FFS.

A hate the moment when you haven't folded enough sheets and your finger bursts through the paper like a desperate contestant at the end of gladiators.

Over. Only fudging weirdo's have it the other way

This. Must be hanging over. I will switch it around if I'm at someone's house if it's under... social degenerates.

Actually, I avoid doing the doo at other people's houses. I tend to drop cloggers and can't be fussing around with breaking it up.

Just brick out half my intestines I think. Proper four flusher. Had a stomach ache prior to it though and now it's gone. lovely feeling

Four pieces of KFC last night and now I'm proper bunged up. Just about to go and have a fry up to help it all out

Don't you hate those dehydrated bricks where it pops out like rabbit turd and it looks like you have tipped a bag of maltesers down the bog when you've finished....

Why is it that sometimes the need to wipe isn't there? I was smashed on Friday night, went to the toilet in the middle of the night, and there was no toilet paper, went to get some only to find that when I wiped I didn't need to, weird!

Just brick out half my intestines I think. Proper four flusher. Had a stomach ache prior to it though and now it's gone. lovely feeling

Know how you feel, yesterday I had a pain in my stomach that was like I had been punched in the gut. I had a big clear out poo and it was all better! And that was the second big poo of the day, I must have been constipated or something.

Back