• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the opposite - tottenham players who aren't 'tottenham' players

Grzegorz Rasiak
Michael Brown
Ramon Vega
Andy Booth

A few managers too, obvious one being George Graham

Rasiak, possibly the greatest player to ever turn out for spurs - he's my personal favourite hence in going to keep my post count low so I can be him forever.

Sandro, Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele.

Spurs don't do big, combatative CMs. We're a team of silky lightweight midfielders who get bullied out of games.

Lloris, he's brilliant but doesn't have that craziness and loss of concentration we are used to like Gomes/Robinson/Walker/etc

Verthongen, again brilliant but not what you want in a Spurs defender, doesn't play sloppy balls across the back or punt 70 yard diagonals at every opportunity

Soldado, as ever Spurs have gone out and signed a forward who "just scores goals" in the mould of Defoe/Bent/Pav. Unlike these guys though our Spaniard seems incapable of getting himself offside or wasting numerous gilt edged chances every game.

I feel all 3 could do with purchasing some DVDs from the Spurs Store if they want to get into the Gary Doherty hall of fame.

If Soldado isn't a 'Spurs' player, then that begs the question, was Lineker a 'Spurs' player? Where is the line drawn?

I think there's confusion about what being a 'Spurs player' means and the type of players that are 'Spurs' players.

I would say that both Atouba and Kanoute were 'Spurs' players.

Atouba could entertain with the ball at his feet but made mistakes and so wasnt perfect.

Kanoute to me was a 'Spurs' player too.

Sherwood on the other hand...nope, not 'Spurs'.

Lloris, Sandro, Capoue, Verts, Soldado, AVB.

Solid, professional players who make very few mistakes (Lloris seems never to make one) and a manager who's both deadly serious and talented enough to take a Portuguese side to four trophies and an unbeaten season in just his second year of club management.

Utterly unacceptable.

Bring back Gomes. A flat back four of Phil Bardsely, Titus Bramble, Philippe Senderos and Paul Konchesky. In midfield, out with all this tigerish solidity rubbish: let's have ourselves a proper Spurs midfield. Flat middle four with Tuncay, Jenas, Jimmy Bullard and Adam Johnson: proper, inconsistent, flashy, flaky as hell players.

A partnership of Darren Bent and Berbatov in attack will do the trick: the Premier League's most languid and one-dimensional, respectively.

Back