• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

From a friends FB, awesome piccy

391418_10151943934805507_237639451_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Snow on Red Cafe
This spectacle with all these people and weeks and weeks of preparation and rehearsal, London Symphony Orchestra, the Queen, James Bond, Mr. Bean, Hollywood director etc. Still cheaper than Andy Carroll.

:ross:

Whoops. The BBC commentator mentioned West Ham during the `bubbles`segment. Now they`ll never give it up. `We were mentioned in the opening ceremony! That shows how central we are to Britain`s culture! Unlike Spuds!`. :p

Loved Abide with Me, always chokes me up was my Grandad's fav song and it was played at his funeral...

If we ever got to an FA Cup Final id lose it badly when it was sung

Loved Abide with Me, always chokes me up was my Grandad's fav song and it was played at his funeral...
Yeah always moving. I really wanted to hear the whole stadium erupt in chorus to it though. Would have been fantastic. Missed opportunity to blow the world's collective mind.

Back