• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Siggy and Rose need to be on it against Navas and Zabaleta.

Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Bentaleb, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Adebayor

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Capoue, Chadli, Holtby, Defoe, Soldado

Emirates Marketing Project: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Nastasic, Kolarov, Rodwell, Negredo, Jovetic

Their team sheet is giving me the ****s :eek:

Feck it. I need TP for my bunghole, you obscene £443 a minute wage earners!

COYS!!!!!!!!

haha it's literally like looking at a team with a cheat code on.

Seems like everyone's loss their confidence upon seeing the first 11...

Don't understand why though.. Only difference from a lot of people's 11's is Gylfi in for Chadli

Seems like all the talk about having players back from injury was a little premature

What would you have done differently?

1) Played Capoue in place of Siggy.

2) Sat Capoue deep as the screening midfielder ahead of Daws and Chiriches, while pushing Bentaleb a little further ahead of them as the 'recycler' trying to gain and keep possession.

3) Given Dembele a greater license to roam forward.

As of now, Bentaleb looks like he's going to be paying the 'Capoue' role, while Dembele plays the 'recycler' role and Siggy the advanced role, which I consider to be a bit of s risky move. Still, Tim's shown acumen this far, and come what may, this match alone won't change that view.

Look, I think GB's criticism of Sherwood is a bit over the top, but he's not wrong about this. Bentaleb has looked decent enough on the ball so far, but from what little we've seen of both players, Capoue has looked a far superior defensive midfielder, and frankly when you look at that Emirates Marketing Project offensive line, in tandem with Dawson's questionable pace, we really need a player like Capoue out there tonight. Obviously we'd all prefer it if Sandro was fit, but he's not; so it's perfectly justified to be worried about Sherwood's choice of Bentaleb over Capoue. It worries me a lot, and that's got nothing to do with GB's opinion. Yes, he can sound like a stuck record, but play the ball not the man.

(just my two cents)

i dont think Capoue is fit.....he looks slow and cumbersome and i think if anything he also needs to adapt to the pace of the PL. Playing Bentaleb is a positive choice, at least we will be able to hold on to and circulate the ball with him in there.

anyway, this is City, they are on fire, so fcuk it lets be as attacking as possible and try and go at them. Even our strongest line up would struggle against them, so i for one dont care tonight as long as we put up a good show and play good football

Lets all hold our judgement until the final result. I must admit I am worried with the line-up.......I feel we needed a dm....

either way I hope we can pull out something special!!!!!

COYS!!!!!!! LETS ALL GET BEHIND THE LADS!!!!

How can neither Sandro, Verts or Paulinho not even make the bench?

Sherwood does seem to take an extremist view in relation to players returning from injury.

Not a fan?

He's obviously got ability but I fear we'll never see it in a Spurs shirt.

i quite like him tbf but hes and been dog**** for the most part while people make excuses while slaughter defoe who has been a great servant for the club. cant stand that

Sherwood does seem to take an extremist view in relation to players returning from injury.

Can you think of any other occasions when he has done this?

Capoue is good at tackling but then gives it back to the opposition, so what is the point?

City are an incredibly good team so to be honest I think they will win, but we might as well have a go at them rather than sit back and wait to be beaten.

its probably wise not to rush them. Its best they are in top condition when they return. We still have many games left and of course all 3 will want to make the World Cup so whats the point in risking a breakdown by returning too early

Back