• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Can't we just win this without getting their players booked/sent off?

I don't want them missing games and making it easy for Woolwich.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

They have a deep enough squad to lose a few tonight and still wipe the floor with most teams.

MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL LISTEN TO ME NOW

the problem is simple. off the ball there is massive gaps between our mid and def and they pick us off in between the lines. we have played like this in EVERY GAME and now being exposed against a side with players who can do damage. i mentioned this in the southampton game and every game since and nobody would listen.

to be fair, last 10 we have been a thousand times better than the start
True, but not enough to draw in this match i think. The midfielders should be like working bees in this match, all in defense, all in attack. Just don't see that happening until now. That's the reason why they scored, nobody came with the eventual passer, chiriches had to intercept him, dawson couldn't cover in time for aguero and bye bye...

Back