• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Foster

Richards/Walker
Smalling
Rio
Bertrand?

Lennon
Carrick
Scholes
Wheelchair
A.Johnson

Bent/Strurridge

So taking players that missed out with injury or just weren't picked. Would give Woy's boys a good game I reckon.

I've been racking my brains and going through every worst case scenario, but I just can't see a situation where England don't win it this summer now Henderson's been called up.

So what does the England starting XI look like now? I've lost track.... is it Liverpool plus a few others...

Henderson in for Lampard means England now have the second youngest squad at the Euros, by average age... only Germany are younger.

Foster

Richards/Walker
Smalling
Rio
Bertrand?

Lennon
Carrick
Scholes
Wheelchair
A.Johnson

Bent/Strurridge

So taking players that missed out with injury or just weren't picked. Would give Woy's boys a good game I reckon.

Walker and Wheelchair, maybe Lennon, are the standout players there.....the rest arent up to it. The full England team would beat that lot

Rio and Carrick should easily be there and Scholes is still England's most talented footballer along with Rooney.

So what does the England starting XI look like now? I've lost track.... is it Liverpool plus a few others...

Hart
Johnson Terry Cahill Cole
Walcott Parker Gerrard Downing
Young
Carroll

Rooney to come in for Carroll for the 3rd game

I often complain about how the Nigerian Football Association run our national football team, but I really expect better from time the English national team, alas that is not the case in some instances. Considering that Liverpool sacked their manager for their pedestrian performance in the league last season how the fuk do five players, Johnsen, Carroll, Downing, Gerrard and Henderson from that team make the England 23 man squad. That is more than any other team and they finished in mid table. WTF not a single one of them had a decent season.

Last edited:
Not often that he lights it up for you lot in a Bayern shirt but I think you should watch out for Ribery in Euros, I watched France against Iceland as well as France now against Serbia and he is running the show, when he come on against Iceland he literally ripped their full back in half, his goal was class.

Back