• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

boxing nation. thank GHod for the internet though as I would have been pretty annoyed having to pay for that.

Only watched from round 5, but that was a homer of a decision, he was outpunched about 8-1 from 6-12 bar 1 or 2 rounds.

He might of won, but not by anything like the margin scored.

Silva vs Bonnar spoiler alert.

Silva becomes the first man to stop Bonnar with a knee to the solar plexus in the first round. I love Stephan, and he had the right game plan, but Silva is just on another level. Or 10.

Last edited:
Audley Harrison really is a joke, 30 second knock out in the first round by David Price.

To be fair, Price is going to go far in boxing. The younger Klitschko said himself that Price is one to watch out for. This time next year he will be challenging one of them. His size, jab and speed are something that would worry them I believe. Not only that, he isn't an idiot in the style of Haye or Chisora, who use bravado and publicity stunts to generate fights

Harrison should have retired a while back. Quite sad to see

Silva vs Bonnar spoiler alert.

Silva becomes the first man to stop Bonnar with a knee to the solar plexus in the first round. I love Stephan, and he had the right game plan, but Silva is just on another level. Or 10.
Silva was a right ****y bastard in that fight, but I guess he can be since he's so bloody good. It would be unbelievable if he could fight GSP at a catch weight

Silva was a right ****y bastard in that fight, but I guess he can be since he's so bloody good. It would be unbelievable if he could fight GSP at a catch weight

His next fight will be against GSP if he beats Condit, lot of talk about Silva vs. Jones now too, exciting stuff.

True. But he just wants to show how good he is, and doing it against Griffin completely broke him mentally.

Silva vs jones would be incredible. Got to say however much I like silva and admire him I was slightly disappointed with his ****iness as well suppose it was due to the 'home' crowd and that.

Silva would destroy Jones IMO.......they are pussies if they don;t fight. Enough of the mutual reach around, I wanna see blood!!

Silva would beat jones? are you guys kidding me?

The fight will never happen as both are reluctant to fight one another but if they ever did Jones would win. I'm not even entirely sure silva would be able to beat a fit GSP let alone Jones.

White has already said that Silva is generally full of brick and if the money is right he could get him to fight Jones, Silva ending his career by beating Jones? and Jones given the opportunity to be the last fight of the greatest MMA fighter of all time's career? the money and prestige would be too much for both to turn down.

From White after 153:

[video=youtube;YEXoUoj1RMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YEXoUoj1RMo#![/video]

Silva would give Jones a good beating if Jones doesn't get him on the ground.

Silva will clown GSP on the feet, same applies as Jones, if GSP gets him down then that's where he wins the fight, no one in MMA can stand with Silva and win, not even Jones imo.

Silva would beat jones? are you guys kidding me?

The fight will never happen as both are reluctant to fight one another but if they ever did Jones would win. I'm not even entirely sure silva would be able to beat a fit GSP let alone Jones.

You say that with alot of certainty.

If the bigger man doesn't fancy the fight what does that tell you??

Back