• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I'm hoping McGregor is getting spanked tonight. Wish I could watch, but a bit too late for me with a three year old wanting to get up at six.

You can probably watch with the 3 yr old at 6am!

Not invested in this one too much. I like watching UFC or whatever its called, but find it a little staged. Not suggesting the fights are, but the fighters are on various drugs, even if they have to beat tests now. McGregor defo has been juiced imo. Still a charasmatic entertainer.

Who am I kidding I want to watch this, as both, when push comes to shove, are proper fighters. Probably fall asleep just as its coming on :)

What a circus. Supposedly the world's toughest men - again acting like little children. Pathetic. :p
Just reading that Khabib is a deeply religious man
Connor’s camp and their abuse over the past week got to him, they even tricked him into drinking whisky at a presser when he is a devout muslim
It just all came out that fight

Just reading that Khabib is a deeply religious man
Connor’s camp and their abuse over the past week got to him, they even tricked him into drinking whisky at a presser when he is a devout muslim
It just all came out that fight
He offered him whiskey, his own brand I guess, is what I'm reading and then called him a backward kunt for not accepting it. All that flimflam is McGregor's way to get into his head and I guess it worked (sort of).

Edit: Here it is ... funny actually.

Appears McGregor threw the first punch in the cage after the fight too, bringing the others in who sucker punched him, not saying two wrongs make a right but watch them make a victim out of him now, guys a total tosser, entertaining at times for sure but a tosser.

He tried to get into Khabib's head for the actual fight, didn't work but the release of emotion and subsequent brawl at the end was certainly down to it.

If Khabib gets any kind of ban for this I'm done with the UFC.

He offered him whiskey, his own brand I guess, is what I'm reading and then called him a backward kunt for not accepting it. All that flimflam is McGregor's way to get into his head and I guess it worked (sort of).

It says it all that I could understand the Russian better than I could MacGregor. The only word I caught of that was "clam"

fudge, I hate how I sometimes post stuff I didn't finish writing. :p

Oh, lord. Is this really wrestling? Reminds me a bit too much of the stupid theatrical flimflam they do there. Someone knock a flap chair over someone's head already. fudging ridiculous.

Last edited:
fudge, I hate how I sometimes post stuff I didn't finish writing. :p

Oh, lord. Is this really wrestling? Reminds me a bit too much of the stupid theatrical flimflam they do there. Someone knock a flap chair over someone's head already. fudging ridiculous.

That was exactly what I thought! If Dana White had watched Georgia Championship Wresting as assiduously as I (and my friends) did back in the late 70s he would have seen Wildfire Tommy Rich, Mr. Wrestling Number 2 and Stan "the man" Hanson charge the ring when Ernie "the cat" Ladd had Pearl Harbored Chief Jay Strongbow and he would have been prepared for it. :)

I like watching MMA, but I despise Dana White and hope this fudges him up. He has let Connor do whatever he wants and finally someone felt his tiresome antics had gone too far. I hope there is a re-match and I hope Khabib mauls him a second time.

I definitely think Dana White and the other people who run UFC are totally complicit in what happened after the Khabib-McGregor fight. They can have no moral highground when they let McGregor do and say whatever he wants because it makes them money - if McGregor and his gang behaved towards anyone in the street like he did to Khabib, they'd get knocked the fudge out and deservedly so! In the end a classless and completely unprofessional buildup led to a classless and completely unprofessional climax.

Indeed, a fairly big part of me thinks fair play to Khabib and his mates... if he's suspended he can just retire undefeated and a multi-millionaire :D

I definitely think Dana White and the other people who run UFC are totally complicit in what happened after the Khabib-McGregor fight. They can have no moral highground when they let McGregor do and say whatever he wants because it makes them money - if McGregor and his gang behaved towards anyone in the street like he did to Khabib, they'd get knocked the fudge out and deservedly so! In the end a classless and completely unprofessional buildup led to a classless and completely unprofessional climax.

Indeed, a fairly big part of me thinks fair play to Khabib and his mates... if he's suspended he can just retire undefeated and a multi-millionaire :D
I think they withheld his check.

Back