• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Well what did we expect. After arsenhole, chelsea are the biggest cnuts in the league followed by wet spam, liverpol and united

Haven’t even got my arse to a seat yet and it’s game over…
I turned it on 7 minutes into the game, and as I was finding the right channel, I was thinking "the fuxing goons are have probably been gifted a goal already".
Game came on, 1-0, and I switched it off immediately. No point watching it. Goons will be gifted at least a 3-0 win.

Well what did we expect. After arsenhole, chelsea are the biggest cnuts in the league followed by wet spam, liverpol and united

If only Chavski still had the likes of Vinnie Jones and John Terry playing so at least they’d kick some lumps out of those Goons but this current bunch of mercenaries will just roll over

Madueke another fanny, just bails out of any physical contest. Penalty stealing clown shoe

Back