• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I cant even see these scum dropping points after this game. The only realistic team to hive them a game is us. The others look like they will fold especially those cnuts chelsea and united

No goals conceded in 4 away games apparently. Obviously it's taken investment, a lot of it but at the end of the day there's obviously a good team mentality, a lot of attacking talent but also defensive nous. The manager's obviously a bit of a moany prick though when it's not going his way, that's undisputable.

I still don't think they're actually going to do it (ie win the league or the CL) but it seems a fools errand to make out that they're actually rubbish but really jammy.

Going to have to be on it when we play them, as always, for the neutral I imagine it will be a hell of a game to watch.

No goals conceded in 4 away games apparently. Obviously it's taken investment, a lot of it but at the end of the day there's obviously a good team mentality, a lot of attacking talent but also defensive nous. The manager's obviously a bit of a moany prick though when it's not going his way, that's undisputable.

I still don't think they're actually going to do it (ie win the league or the CL) but it seems a fools errand to make out that they're actually rubbish but really jammy.

Going to have to be on it when we play them, as always, for the neutral I imagine it will be a hell of a game to watch.

Pool have had jammy results. They can’t keep clean sheets and city struggle too on that front
Arsenal get better once they get ahead
But… they have played against some tame attackers that didn’t yet physical with them.
When you look at the games they gave lost the opposition roughed them up

Brighton played well, arsenal were just better, the sooner Rice and Odegaard get injured the more I can relax knowing they won't win the league or GHod forbid, the CL

I didn't watch the match. However I hope De Zerbi has not been distracted by all the talk of bigger clubs. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Douglas Luiz suspended for 2 games
They must have Arsenal coming up then?!

Edit: my post was a joke, but I’ve just read the rest of this thread and seen the comments that they do in fact have Arsenal coming up! It’s actually incredible. Like the Chelsea home draw vs lower league opposition in cup draws phenomenon!

Last edited:
Emirates Marketing Project haven’t lost a game since December and still find themselves a point behind Arsenal. All those draws around around November/December are going to be their undoing I feel. Really struggling to see where Arsenal drop points in their run in. They don’t concede let alone lose a match. Surely at some point they’re due at least one game there they batter a team but it’s not their day and they concede an unlucky goal from a deflection or something? Emirates Marketing Project have have won comfortably in the last two games and haven’t made up any ground in goal difference! Looks like it’s all on Liverpool to keep winning and stop Arsenal winning it.

Honestly I thought they wouldn’t keep pace at the top after those two losses against Fulham and West Ham but it’s just propelled them to some superhuman level of form where they rarely concede and blow teams away for fun. Let’s hope at some point they get a humbling or finally some bad luck befalls them but I have to begrudgingly agree they are a very good side. The only game I can possibly see them dropping points is against us and that’s only because it’s a derby and form goes out the window in those games.

They are a very good side but the luckiest team in the PL this year also
They have had not one injury to a key player all season
City/Pool have been so so many at times

They are a very good side but the luckiest team in the PL this year also
They have had not one injury to a key player all season
City/Pool have been so so many at times

They would say Timber has been injured all season but by and large they haven’t had a single crisis like Emirates Marketing Project have with their defence and KDB being injured for 4 months earlier this season and Liverpool’s injury crisis when they beat Chelsea in the league cup when they had a sub bunch made up mainly of kids.

They would say Timber has been injured all season but by and large they haven’t had a single crisis like Emirates Marketing Project have with their defence and KDB being injured for 4 months earlier this season and Liverpool’s injury crisis when they beat Chelsea in the league cup when they had a sub bunch made up mainly of kids.
Imagine them without Rice, Saliba, Oddegard for 3 months plus, they would not be 1st

Ergh, wanting Liverpool to win.. Possibly worse than hoping for Chelsea to win the other night. :confounded:

Back