• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Wellbeck playing like the Gooner clam he is, I'm done. Not letting this brick ruin my Saturday

Would we be asking for a pen if it was Son getting challenged like that?

You can get the ball and it's still a foul / pen, that's not a new notion. Rather than hearing what Smith reckons it'd be good if they pulled up the actual rules that the ref works from, as to provide actual information then the obvious bias.

Would we be asking for a pen if it was Son getting challenged like that?

You can get the ball and it's still a foul / pen, that's not a new notion. Rather than hearing what Smith reckons it'd be good if they pulled up the actual rules that the ref works from, as to provide actual information then the obvious bias.

I would.
I know we also wouldn't get it

That is a deleribate play-act to get an opponent sent off. If anything White should get a yellow for foul play

I reckon players who do that kind of thing should be forced to rewatch the incident on live TV after the game and squirm their way through it. It's just embarrassing and the players might stop if they're outright shamed for it.

Havertz looking a real player now, must admit he's been pretty slick today. Not quite justifying the fee but getting there...

I reckon players who do that kind of thing should be forced to rewatch the incident on live TV after the game and squirm their way through it. It's just embarrassing and the players might stop if they're outright shamed for it.

Havertz looking a real player now, must admit he's been pretty slick today. Not quite justifying the fee but getting there...
He was class in Germany but went to the wrong club… although he will be happy with his CL medal I’m sure

I cant even see these scum dropping points after this game. The only realistic team to hive them a game is us. The others look like they will fold especially those cnuts chelsea and united

Back