• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

That’ll do, both teams still with a bit of momentum, they’ll be happy enough with a draw. You could argue one way or the other for any result today but I’m happy enough both are still in it on Arsenals arse. Think the Goons are peaking too early, they were poor yesterday and very lucky to win from a player who should have been off the pitch.

City were really poor. Expected much better than that but for some reason, Anfield seems to scare the brick out of them. They seemed to shrink a bit.

Dippers deserved to win to be fair. Thankfully Diaz has been taking finishing lessons from Nunez. Salah was absolute dogbrick when he came on. That dive was also a disgrace.

City were really poor. Expected much better than that but for some reason, Anfield seems to scare the brick out of them. They seemed to shrink a bit.

Dippers deserved to win to be fair. Thankfully Diaz has been taking finishing lessons from Nunez. Salah was absolute dogbrick when he came on. That dive was also a disgrace.

That’s the thing with Pep, so often fails to get the performance the money spent warrants

For GHod sake don’t say that on here

Liverpool have only themselves to blame for not winning that. They definitely wanted it more, and pressed like hell. I'd even say they were a bit too aggressive, it almost looked desperate, and I think that led to them being too tense and fired up in the critical situations.

Liverpool have only themselves to blame for not winning that. They definitely wanted it more, and pressed like hell. I'd even say they were a bit too aggressive, it almost looked desperate, and I think that led to them being too tense and fired up in the critical situations.
That's always been Klopp's plan, press like fudge, create chaos and hope it falls to Salah, firmino, Jota or mane.
Age is catching up with Salah and the others are gone.

Back