• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

My stream has switched to game cam mode.

It’s horrific.

The angle is all wrong and if the ball is moved upfield quickly it’s well behind the play.

There’s loads wrong with the TV coverage as it is and this is not a fix. At all.

It’s horrific.

The angle is all wrong and if the ball is moved upfield quickly it’s well behind the play.

There’s loads wrong with the TV coverage as it is and this is not a fix. At all.

I hear the commentator go on about it, but mine is on regular cam. Been trying to find an example of it on YouTube, but no luck. Sounds weird.

Gabriel is costing me big time in Fantasy Football, OG and a booking, long may it continue! Second yellow and another own goal would be nice!
:p

It’s horrific.

The commentators are making sure to do as they're told and mention it as an option at regular intervals, but at no point have they explained why you'd want to watch a real football game as if it was a game of FIFA.

A lot of supposedly revolutionary changes and as you say, the coverage of the game itself is far worse. If it is due to keeping the tiktok generation engaged, we've serious problems.

The commentators are making sure to do as they're told and mention it as an option at regular intervals, but at no point have they explained why you'd want to watch a real football game as if it was a game of FIFA.

A lot of supposedly revolutionary changes and as you say, the coverage of the game itself is far worse. If it is due to keeping the tiktok generation engaged, we've serious problems.

I think that’s exactly it.

They’re scared that the eyeballs aren’t on the adverts because people are double-screening, so they use multiple quick cuts and weird angles to make people think more is happening than it actually is.

As for the game mode, I think it’s worse because the shot is constantly moving from two points; the pivot of the camera *and* the horizontal tracking movement which gives it a real seasick feel.

With the standard long shot you only get the pivot from a fixed point so you don’t get the motion sickness emetic effect.

Back