• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Forest have done exactly the same as Chelsea just for substantially less money. Barely any difference, just scatter gun spending. The lad up top who has been there a year is actually alot better than anything Chelsea went out to get too

Nkunku was the only transfer chelsea got that i thought was special. Got injured though.

Jackson was a half season wonder.

Forest have done exactly the same as Chelsea just for substantially less money. Barely any difference, just scatter gun spending. The lad up top who has been there a year is actually alot better than anything Chelsea went out to get too

Not without good reason, all their players on loans and short contracts from the previous year.

https://x.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1705181085015887950?s=20

Called it a while back, the money coming in and political status of those bringing it in means that the authorities get hamstrung. 1 because the fear they pull out investment and it causes a political issue. What chance do you have

I might be naive and optimistic. But this is in the hands of an independent tribunal now. Not sure what influence the government has. At least officially. The premier league itself is run by the 20 chairmen. Who will act in their own clubs best interests.

Sorry couldn't read the full article as there is a paywall. So this might have been addressed.

Arsenal aren't the luckiest team in the PL. It's Manure! fudge me they're crap, and are outplayed by Burnley, but take the lead on a corner. fudging lucky clams!

Edit. Thanks VAR. Wrong decision considering other situations that have been far worse have not been penalised, but fuxk that! As long as its against United it's all good!

Last edited:
Burnley are shooting themselves in the foot, by trying to play in a way that's beyond the players ability.

Back