• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Gallagher should be off, 2 blatant yellow cards and not given 1. Is it only our players that get yellow cards for their first tackles?

fudge. I was hoping city would win it at the end. Don't need the added confidence for Chelski. You can see them beginning to gel now, and starting to believe in what they are doing. Didn't need them to get that added lift by getting a point there.

fudge. I was hoping city would win it at the end. Don't need the added confidence for Chelski. You can see them beginning to gel now, and starting to believe in what they are doing. Didn't need them to get that added lift by getting a point there.
Don't worry, their manager is a serial bottle job loser...

... he's magic, you know...

We’re going to be awarded the 2016/17 title without being able to experience any of the joy, aren’t we?
That would be typical! In reality, I don’t think that the PL can possibly deduct City or Chelsea a massive haul of points. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a small deduction and some kind of ‘suspended’ sentence. Which lets be honest, would be a hell of a shame.

OR

they get away with it entirely, like they always do….

That would be typical! In reality, I don’t think that the PL can possibly deduct City or Chelsea a massive haul of points. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a small deduction and some kind of ‘suspended’ sentence. Which lets be honest, would be a hell of a shame.

OR

they get away with it entirely, like they always do….
You’re probably right, but it’ll be interesting to see, given that Everton’s statement yesterday said their legal teams will be watching closely to see what unfolds with City and Chelsea.

Back