• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Fully expect them to score but if they don’t, I have a few dipper fans to remind how easy it should be to score against a team with less than eleven.

Dreadful to not send Konate off, absolutely criminal from the ref.

Stone wall pen in this day and age for the handball but is there even a threshold for distance anymore? He’s rifled it at his (outstretched, fair enough) arm from what? 3-4 yards? Those always seem harsh to me.

Dreadful to not send Konate off, absolutely criminal from the ref.

Stone wall pen in this day and age for the handball but is there even a threshold for distance anymore? He’s rifled it at his (outstretched, fair enough) arm from what? 3-4 yards? Those always seem harsh to me.
do you honestly think Everton would have got that decision at the Kop End ??

So, during the review of the Arsenal handball, as play carried on, let's say Chelsea had scored. Then the ref checks the monitor and awards a penalty. Does the goal count? Or is all the play between the handball and the review wiped out?

Again, every free kick isn't necessarily a yellow card! How is that a yellow for Silva? He just stands there and Jesus runs into him!

Must be wiped out as play is effectively taken back to the point of the incident.

Chelsea had to know there was a review on and a good chance a PK awarded. So why not just hoof it out? Avoids risk of needless injury, don't end up scoring a goal that won't count. Ref stopped play at the first opportunity. Should have done it sooner.

Gawd, Arsenal look toothless and Andy Townsend (on world TV feed with Jon Champion) is giving them a gumjob. Insists the penalty incident shouldn't have been given. And this from an Ireland international who saw an Arsenal player victimize them with a blatant handball.

Back