• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Never change Baleforce ;)

If we do actually win anything other than the CL I do wonder if Baleforce would allow himself to feel any joy whatsoever or if he'd stick to the online persona seemingly created out of a defensive bitterness...

I do wonder if it's worthwhile following Spurs or 95% of top level clubs if the only worthwhile thing is to win the champions league. As much as I may try, I can't wrap my head around that way of thinking. It's only my opinion but life's better if you take joy in the little moments rather than being a thief of celebration/ positivity.

I've recently started a position at Lincoln City football club, should I go around the various departments telling them that everything they're doing is worthless unless they can get to competing at a CL level, according to a random bloke on t'internet? Pack up and go home, it's not worthwhile unless we're the best of the best...

If we do actually win anything other than the CL I do wonder if Baleforce would allow himself to feel any joy whatsoever or if he'd stick to the online persona seemingly created out of a defensive bitterness...

I do wonder if it's worthwhile following Spurs or 95% of top level clubs if the only worthwhile thing is to win the champions league. As much as I may try, I can't wrap my head around that way of thinking. It's only my opinion but life's better if you take joy in the little moments rather than being a thief of celebration/ positivity.

I've recently started a position at Lincoln City football club, should I go around the various departments telling them that everything they're doing is worthless unless they can get to competing at a CL level, according to a random bloke on t'internet? Pack up and go home, it's not worthwhile unless we're the best of the best...

I’d be reasonably pleased with a PL title.

Good luck with the new job.

I think it’s a defence mechanism, not just him, others try to belittle trophies (probably because we’re allergic to them at the moment).

Emirates Marketing Project 3-0 up, be a nice change for the Scum to get to play with the other side already having the points on the board.

All promoted teams going back down unless Forest get massacred by Chelsea and then Burnley next week.

Back