• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

11 penalties in the league alone! No wonder Poch has turned in to an xg wrister, that will massively slant it.

We’ve got 1 by the way, fewest in the prem…
You know why we don't get penalties, despite having among the leagues highest number of touches in the box?

Because we don't attack the goal with runs. Most touches in the box we have, is played into feet of players standing still, not runners into the box.

That said, we should definitely had a couple more pens, but we don't really create situations to get them!

You know why we don't get penalties, despite having among the leagues highest number of touches in the box?

Because we don't attack the goal with runs. Most touches in the box we have, is played into feet of players standing still, not runners into the box.

That said, we should definitely had a couple more pens, but we don't really create situations to get them!

And we don’t dive enough

I know it doesn’t fit with the ‘woe is me’ view of football supporters but I can’t remember any absolutely clear cut penalty claims where I think we’ve been extremely hard done by this season. I’m sure someone will come up with some examples but I don’t think there’s any conspiracy here.

I know it doesn’t fit with the ‘woe is me’ view of football supporters but I can’t remember any absolutely clear cut penalty claims where I think we’ve been extremely hard done by this season. I’m sure someone will come up with some examples but I don’t think there’s any conspiracy here.

It's not a conspiracy, definition of a conspiracy,
secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
It's not a secret plan, everyone knows you fudge over spurs at each and every opportunity, therefore it's not a conspiracy.

Just looking at the relegation picture - Everton have 8 to play, 4 of them are Sheff Utd, Burnley, Forest, Luton!!!!
Four cup finals!

Just looking at the relegation picture - Everton have 8 to play, 4 of them are Sheff Utd, Burnley, Forest, Luton!!!!
Four cup finals!

Any idea when the announcement of their unishment will be. They've had their case heard, said we'd find the result early april. Which is vague as anything.

Back