• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

If we didn't exist Arsenal, Chelsea & West Ham would literally have nothing
Permanently in their heads no matter what

When Arsenal play Chelsea and the whole ground are singing 'Stand up if you hate Tottenham'

Tbh I am not one for singing Stand Up if hate Arsenal, I would rather we sang Stand Up if Love Tottenham, back our own team with vocal support during the game rather worrying about a team we are not even playing

This is comical from Villa, they should have three goals now haha. Just need the Benny Hill music

Not sure what is best today.

A Villa win is surely the final nail in Uniteds coffin of a Top 4 place
A United win although keeps us 4th, it puts them firmly back in the hunt and means another team to worry about

I would take the draw, yes it drops us back into 5th but also keeps United 8pts back in 6th.

I am not convinced English teams can claw enough coefficient points back to get that 5th European slot next season

Okay, might sound petty.

United attack flagged for offside. Whistle goes/play stops, but Fernandes still shoots and blasts the ball over the ball. I have seen players get booked for kicking the ball away after a free-kick has been awarded.

Whats the difference? The colour of the shirt?

Fernandes goes down like he's been shot then gets up and chases when the ref tells him to get up, no shame

Back