• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Might as well lump on a domestic treble if thats the sort of help for refs they are going to get for the rest of the season

4 changes by Klopp with 20 to go, and now Chelsea pull a goal back. They couldnt? Could they?
FFS they had to throw on Trent, didn't they, just when I was looking forward to having 7 point Watkins xome off the bench for my fantasy team.

No way is any away team getting a penalty at anfield now, refs don't have a spine.

We might as well not go in April because we will get nothing all afternoon

And now its 4-1 when it should be game on. Just give them the title now and get it over and done with. just dont try and make it too obvious

We might as well not go in April because we will get nothing all afternoon

And now its 4-1 when it should be game on. Just give them the title now and get it over and done with. just dont try and make it too obvious
It would make my year if we could up there and take enough points of them to cost them the league, especially after the home game.
Suspect we'll get the full anfield welcome though, starting with the bottling of the team bus.

Back