• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Never mind the happy clappers, Leicester need to keep up with the plight of the club and hand out little devices to their fans that do that do the booing for them
There was indeed booing at half time. Maybe it was vuvuzelas or kazoos.

I just wish West Ham would've gone down. Annoying little club, always causing us trouble treating us as if it was the CL final, while always bending over for Arse and Chelski.

We'd be better off with Everton in the PL instead.

"That was world class from [TAA]"
It was a nicely worked free kick, and he struck it well. But are free kicks, even well taken ones, usually considered world class?

Hard to choose… I want Leicester, Leeds and Everton to all go down.

leocester are finished with this defeat. I’d like to see Everton go down with them. Can’t see it though - they have two teams who are on the beach left so will win one of them

Soon the breaking up of their squad can begin.
Tielemans to Arsenal??
Maddison to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Pretty sure somebody will come in for Barnes and Pereira
Ryan Reynolds and his mate could give Vardy a lifeline if Fleetwood dont want him
and we will probably end up with Johnny Evans....

Insane that Leicester have dropped so badly. Champions to chumps in double QuickTime. I mean that teams half decent on paper, people talk about us being poorly run or our players, with some right, but serious questions need to be asked about their ownership and players....

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back