• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Sideshow Bob III is looking pretty spikey out there. If I were the Leeds manager, I'd be making sure all my players were giving him little nudges off the ball, leaving a foot in, holding the ball at set pieces, etc.

Chelsea look bang average

I said it the other day but I think Tuchel has been average for them in the league, 300m spent in two seasons and they were average last year (part forgiven for Roman leaving) but they are not a team showing that value. Sterling over a striker was a weird move for me too

Title looks Cities to lose this year, I have Liverpool or us second, the Arsenal 4th unfortunately.

This is why saying we are 7 points up on last seasons games is pointless. We spanked Leeds away last year, but look a much better outfit now. Teams are better and weaker season on season .We will lose to ‘lesser’ teams this season, just as we did last season - just not the identical teams….

It's not perfect but it's not pointless either.

Back