• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Just seen the table again. 6th place and the Europa league is up for grabs too, but dont think it warrants being shown live on Sky

Hello there.

Everton down to 10 men, but VAR review at the other end, so if the VAR review says penalty, does the passage of play that follows become irrelevant and the red card over-turned

Red card makes things more interesting. Will also tire them out more ahead of their Thurs game and mean that guy is missing too

I expect Everton to be safe by next weekend but more of a chance now that they wont be

Red card makes things more interesting. Will also tire them out more ahead of their Thurs game and mean that guy is missing too

I expect Everton to be safe by next weekend but more of a chance now that they wont be

Yes, could have done with Eriksen nailing that free-kick

Saudi Sportswashing Machine is the game . If they drop points it’s there .

Yes this is the game they are more likely to drop points.

If they do, going into the last game needing to win to finish above Arsenal, away from home against a team already relegated that starts with an N.....sounds familiar. I am sure Conte wont make the same mistake

Half chance for Toney and then moments later Everton penalty.

I dont see Brentford winning this now. Might snatch a point which will help heap some pressure on Thursday night

Back