• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

This will be Lampards last managerial job in the PL

Dunno. It would be up to him i think. He might give up and be a pundit. Or he could persevere.

This was the wrong job for him. He has no experience of a relegation battle. Has little experience in management. Doesn't mean he can't become a good manager. His father and uncle know about coaching. He's worked with good managers.

I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Just saw this. Everton managers in the last 10 years.

Frank Lampard
Duncan Ferguson
Rafa Benitez
Carlo Ancelotti
Duncan Ferguson
Marco Silva
Sam Allardyce
David Unsworth
Ronald Koeman
Joe Royle
David Unsworth
Robert Martinez
David Moyes

Dunno. It would be up to him i think. He might give up and be a pundit. Or he could persevere.

This was the wrong job for him. He has no experience of a relegation battle. Has little experience in management. Doesn't mean he can't become a good manager. His father and uncle know about coaching. He's worked with good managers.

Difficult to see what job would be right for him though. Anyone close to a fear of relegation will not be impressed, bigger teams obviously won't take the chance.

May have to go back to the Championship one way or the other if he wants to stay in management.

Well I'm not sure it would be up to him really. He's now failed at the top and the bottom (or likely will). I'm sure he has the help of good coaches working with him now, but he needs to drop back to a lower division again and do something spectacular to get another PL job IMO. His name recognition has got him as far as it can at this point. It soon might be the name associated with getting Everton relegated.

Well I'm not sure it would be up to him really. He's now failed at the top and the bottom (or likely will). I'm sure he has the help of good coaches working with him now, but he needs to drop back to a lower division again and do something spectacular to get another PL job IMO. His name recognition has got him as far as it can at this point. It soon might be the name associated with getting Everton relegated.

I don't think he'd get a pl job straight away. I dunno if everton would sack him if he went down with them. They might keep him. With usmanov being sanctioned money is a bit tighter.

Just saw this. Everton managers in the last 10 years.

Frank Lampard
Duncan Ferguson
Rafa Benitez
Carlo Ancelotti
Duncan Ferguson
Marco Silva
Sam Allardyce
David Unsworth
Ronald Koeman
Joe Royle
David Unsworth
Robert Martinez
David Moyes
Can’t be right? Joe Royle, last 10 years?

DId I hear that wrong
"Everton have not been in this position at HT and lost for 6 years" and then a moment later says "But of course they were a goal up at HT on Wednesday and lost"

Confused.Com???

Back