• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Not trying to harp on it but we've been too negative in some games that didn't need that approach post West Ham. Hopefully the points we've unnecessarily dropped recently will get us back on the front foot a little more.

Well hopefully the Palace & Leicester results + performances highlight to Jose where we need to improve in the same way the West Ham capitulation did - i won't hold my breath however

Well hopefully the Palace & Leicester results + performances highlight to Jose where we need to improve in the same way the West Ham capitulation did - i won't hold my breath however

Why not?

Don't you think one of the best managers in the game has something about him?

What a fluke goal! Chelsea are terrible. No pressure on the ball at all. Chelsea players are nowhere near any arsenal players. Keeping social distancing.

Back