• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Hahaha! And now Fernandinho gets suspended with a red card. Lol. 3 minutes left, 3-0 up, and the idiot gets himself sent off. What a muppet!

Pulisic would have been the perfect like for like replacement for Eriksen. Missed a trick there.

I understand clubs come in before us but if we had have had some savvy we'd have seen Eriksen wasn't signing a contract and sold him and got in Pulisic before Cheatski. Very similar players.

Pulisic would have been the perfect like for like replacement for Eriksen. Missed a trick there.

I understand clubs come in before us but if we had have had some savvy we'd have seen Eriksen wasn't signing a contract and sold him and got in Pulisic before Cheatski. Very similar players.
Pulisic has never ever performed when I’ve seen him
I’m not watching today either
he isn’t know for his rangey passing is he....

Accidental yes, but he trod on his foot!
Correct decision all day long!
Shocking call IMO
No intent and barely any contact
If Kane can’t get one for being head butted on the floor or Delefau couldn’t get one last week this wasn’t a penalty

Back