• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Double attacking sub for Bournemouth on 68.

Howe has obviously decided to be positive and go for it at 1-3 down.

As 3-1 isn’t a big enough bumming to take.

I'm still not sure how VAR works. That was pen for city I thought. Yes no?
They're not supposed to be interfering with subjective decisions like that unless it's blatantly obvious mistake by the ref. Only for goals scored, offside, mistaken identity and inside/outside penalty area.

Last edited:
They're not supposed to be interfering with subjective decisions like that unless it's blatantly obvious mistake by the ref. Only for goals scored, offside, mistaken identity and inside/outside penalty area.
It just doesn't make sense. VAR refs are so much more capable of making a good decision than one on the field. They should be correcting him constantly

Are they showing replays of the incident in question to fans at the stadium this season? I understand football fans are not allowed to see the play under review.

At NHL and Major League Baseball games here in Norfa Merica, we can see the play from different angles as the officials are reviewing it. But MLS treats fans like moody 6-year-olds and shields our eyes from the seeing the play in question. Such a pizss off.

Back