• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

There really are no good options if this keeps going for a while. So difficult to plan too with all the uncertainty. I'm guessing we won't know for a while how this will be resolved.

Would like to see the different entities in football come together and find a solution that works somewhat well for everyone. With all the money involved I could see this getting a bit ugly as everyone tries to protect their own interests.

It's hard to see a situation where Liverpool don't win the title and Leeds don't get promoted as bad.

If it happens, I'm especially looking forward to how Liverpool supporters react. Given how they react to any perceived slight, this would be ear piercingly enjoyable.

To paraphrase their arrogant, sanctimonious slogan "it does mean more when it's Liverpool that are getting screwed".

If it happens, I'm especially looking forward to how Liverpool supporters react. Given how they react to any perceived slight, this would be ear piercingly enjoyable.

To paraphrase their arrogant, sanctimonious slogan "it does mean more when it's Liverpool that are getting screwed".

I've just posted Klopp's statement in the Liverpool thread. I think that it is a very good statement, he is coming out of this very well.

On a personal note, the cancellation of all major sports events in Norfa Merica will hit me in the wallet.

I was booked for 4 NBA, 3 NHL, 5 MLB and 2 MLS events through late April. And any NHL/NBA playoff games to follow. Quite lucrative when your home club wins a title, as the Raptors did last year. Plus work for a top junior hockey club with title aspirations as the playoffs approach.

Spare a thought for all the little people getting hammered by the widespread cancellations.

I've just posted Klopp's statement in the Liverpool thread. I think that it is a very good statement, he is coming out of this very well.

Yeah he actually is. As much as I can't stand them, I think he's a class act and a great manager. The only word of caution is that he is acting in a very classy manner now but if the season is voided, how will he react?

That said, I'd imagine that if Mourinho was in his position right now, he'd be driving a tank to PL Headquarters to take the PL trophy.

Jamie Carragher would like to know if Liverpool will be crowned champions.

Unfortunately I think Jurgen Klopp has even said it's not over until it's mathematical over.
Sorry dude. Numbers is numbers, innit.

Jamie Carragher would like to know if Liverpool will be crowned champions.

Unfortunately I think Jurgen Klopp has even said it's not over until it's mathematical over.
Sorry dude. Numbers is numbers, innit.

Only dogs will be able to hear that c**t if they don't win the league. Make it happen.

"Coronavirus, you little dancer..."

I said to my mate at work today, I'd rather listen to Pool supporters whining and bitching for ten years about the season being cancelled than listening to them gloat about winning it for ten years.

My simple answer to his "Why, what's the difference?" was because it would never tire of being as funny as fudge.

I said to my mate at work today, I'd rather listen to Pool supporters whining and bitching for ten years about the season being cancelled than listening to them gloat about winning it for ten years.

My simple answer to his "Why, what's the difference?" was because it would never tire of being as funny as fudge.
Here's a tough one for you all:

Would you rather listen to Victimpool fans gloat about winning the league for the next 10 years or hear them whine about it being stolen for the next 20?

Back