• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

true
but they are going in the right direction!
wish I felt the same about..........:mad:

well as I’ve spas before for me we have some very extreme circumstances for yesterday
3 games in 5 1/2 days and Chelsea away where I’ve seen better spurs sides lose to worse Chelsea ones

if we’re awful next weekend then....

well as I’ve spas before for me we have some very extreme circumstances for yesterday
3 games in 5 1/2 days and Chelsea away where I’ve seen better spurs sides lose to worse Chelsea ones

if we’re awful next weekend then....

We lost that game before we kicked a ball yesterday with his ”we have no strikers” presser and as for hanging from the balcony gonad*s! omg

Haven't paid much attention to them but ended up watching them today. Everton are a bloody good watch. Some of the football is excellent.

Not moaning about José, happy with him and think Levy did right but Ancelotti would have been a great appointment too.

Haven't paid much attention to them but ended up watching them today. Everton are a bloody good watch. Some of the football is excellent.

Not moaning about José, happy with him and think Levy did right but Ancelotti would have been a great appointment too.

Been a good game! Sadly Arsenal look winners

But at the time he wasn’t available and they wanted £££ for him
We would have gone for him in sure as Levy was a big fan

I was all for Jose being appointed but he then started to remind me of why I was reticent, he can't help himself ’it's all about him’!
He thinks he's the pundit on a bloody chat show!

Both Everton and Arsenal had that very important ingredient that all team's need and it was mentioned on TV earlier and what Spurs just don't have at the moment, belief!

Both Everton and Arsenal had that very important ingredient that all team's need and it was mentioned on TV earlier and what Spurs just don't have at the moment, belief forwards who are comfortable playing centrally and aren’t injured!
Fixed that for you.

We absolutely must finish above the Goons this season so they miss out on Europe and Aubameyang fecks off, without his goals they’d soon descend back to mid-table mediocrity where they belong.

Fixed that for you.

We absolutely must finish above the Goons this season so they miss out on Europe and Aubameyang fecks off, without his goals they’d soon descend back to mid-table mediocrity where they belong.
He is going anyway
To inter to replace the young argie lad who is gonna go Barca

Fixed that for you.

OK so we won't win till they come back?
no point in trying then?
no of course not but it truly feels the players might as well go on holiday!
what is Jose playing at?
I truly don't understand his current thinking?

Fixed that for you.

Interesting to see that they managed to win two days after a trip to (and win in) Greece.

Jose could do with taking note.

Back