• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

One miracle down. One to go.

Burnley owe us a performance like they did in 2016 when they beat us 4-2 on the last day

Just saw Brighton haven’t won in their last 7 league games... ouch!

Last win 2 months ago away at Palace though

We were 15 points ahed of them, now we're 4.... How are we doing better? Please explain!

Oh, fair enough. If you're specifically talking about the results of the last few games.
I've watched a few Man Utd matches recently though, and it has not been good to see.

I'd have much preferred it if Brighton just needed not to lose.
Now them playing without any pressure doesn't fill me with hope.
Our luck has been stretched with Utd getting dumped out of the top 4 fight by Huddersfield. Can we really rely on anything else helping us out? Probably not, but you just never know.

I'd have much preferred it if Brighton just needed not to lose.
Now them playing without any pressure doesn't fill me with hope.
Our luck has been stretched with Utd getting dumped out of the top 4 fight by Huddersfield. Can we really rely on anything else helping us out? Probably not, but you just never know.
Especially with a few of their players being Arsenal supporters too! No chance they will give 100%

Back