• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

'We actually got given a penalty!!!'

Reads the first post in the RAWK match thread.. You've been given more penalties than any other Premier League team ever you daft bricks!

Wonder what on earth has happened to Benteke??? I remember a few windows ago bawling into my morning cornflakes cause levy didn't spunky his load on him...

Looks awful these days

Wonder what on earth has happened to Benteke??? I remember a few windows ago bawling into my morning cornflakes cause levy didn't spunky his load on him...

Looks awful these days
I remember being on a bus to watch Spurs play Colchester United in a pre-season friendly and hearing the news he was staying at Villa and I was gutted

Gotta admit Allison looks very comfortable on the ball and his distribution has been excellent thus far.

Looks awful these days
Liverpool broke him, same with Robbie Keane

He was awful then, just on a hot streak.
Even you must have liked this from Timmeh?!

Christian Benteke is ready to prove Tim Sherwood wrong and show him that Liverpool is the perfect place to demonstrate his scoring talents.

Aston Villa manager Sherwood claimed in May that Benteke should 'aim higher' than Liverpool and made the pointed comment that Brendan Rodgers' squad provided the lowest numbers of crosses (409) in the Barclays Premier League last season.

Those words remain fresh in the Belgian's mind, as do comments about the role Sherwood played in Benteke's blistering run of form through spring, with 12 goals in 13 games propelling Villa to the FA Cup final and saving them from relegation. It also convinced Rodgers to spend £32.5million on him.

Even you must have liked this from Timmeh?!

Christian Benteke is ready to prove Tim Sherwood wrong and show him that Liverpool is the perfect place to demonstrate his scoring talents.

Aston Villa manager Sherwood claimed in May that Benteke should 'aim higher' than Liverpool and made the pointed comment that Brendan Rodgers' squad provided the lowest numbers of crosses (409) in the Barclays Premier League last season.

Those words remain fresh in the Belgian's mind, as do comments about the role Sherwood played in Benteke's blistering run of form through spring, with 12 goals in 13 games propelling Villa to the FA Cup final and saving them from relegation. It also convinced Rodgers to spend £32.5million on him.
I don't get the point of the article. Is Timmeh saying that crosses are good? Wouldn't surprise me

Back