• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I’m waiting for, if City beat Everton that Klopps excuse is Everton let them win so they could catch Liverpool.

I for one hope City don't win; whilst i realistically don't hold much hope for us re the title, i damn well would prefer to chase Liverpool rather than City...plus it's much more interesting to watch 'Hipster-Pep' fret about chasing another team and mumbling to the floor as he does when he's under pressure

I had a routine colonoscopy yesterday (went well, no issues).

Everton will get one today, a lot less private than mine but no less professional. And roundly approved of by their own fans. Looking forward to watching it as it's on TV here shortly.

my favourite water source, a sub reddit, has been banned.

for those who don't mind acestr3ams with foreign comms, then search for

live

football

ol

Back