• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

A City win is best for us really. They put a bit of pressure on Liverpool who will know they have to win tomorrow, but also knocks the gooners from fourth to sixth, 10 points behind us. Between now and the NLD they have one more game than us (thankyou Europa League) but all of their league matches look very winnable (only Bournemouth (H) could cause an upset). Meanwhile we have Leicester (H) and Chelsea (A), games we can easily drop points from.

They looked totally knackered lacking any vavaaavoom what so ever! To coin a phrase.

Tomorrow will be interesting!
Yes, Sly Sports must want a title race hence putting their game on a Monday to put them under pressure. They did it when we were chasing Chelsea although oddly when Leicester were winning the league it was our games that got shifted to the Monday...

Yes, Sly Sports must want a title race hence putting their game on a Monday to put them under pressure. They did it when we were chasing Chelsea although oddly when Leicester were winning the league it was our games that got shifted to the Monday...

Be great if the Dippers drop points. They were ropey against Palace, not good against Leicester and a third ropey performance on the trot will send Liverpool fans into meltdown.

Realistically we’re not going to win the league. So seeing Arsenal loss today was the best result. Best that we stay third and see the season out that way with as much of a gap as we can get.

Realistically we’re not going to win the league. So seeing Arsenal loss today was the best result. Best that we stay third and see the season out that way with as much of a gap as we can get.

Agreed. If it hadn't been for the fact we still have to play both Pool and City away, I might have felt a bit more opportunistic about the title, but we never get a result there. We also play Chelski away + Arse. If City keep wobbling we might sneak second, but that's as far as I go. Will be happy if we end up third.

Agreed. If it hadn't been for the fact we still have to play both Pool and City away, I might have felt a bit more opportunistic about the title, but we never get a result there. We also play Chelski away + Arse. If City keep wobbling we might sneak second, but that's as far as I go. Will be happy if we end up third.

If everyone was being honest they would agree they would have bitten your hand off to be doing so well in the league this season, looking back over early predictions CL qualification was going to be beyond us due to lack of signings and WC fatigue.

If everyone was being honest they would agree they would have bitten your hand off to be doing so well in the league this season, looking back over early predictions CL qualification was going to be beyond us due to lack of signings and WC fatigue.

Definitely. If someone back in August had told me about the stadium delay and all the injuries we would get, I would've been seriously worried about our season. Probably basically writing it off already.

That's the thing about our players, though - there's a belief and a never give up attitude in the squad that I've never seen at Spurs before. It's very encouraging and perhaps something us fans could learn from.

Spammers aren't getting relegated, neither will they finish any higher than 9th or 10th. Liverpool dropping poins tomorrow is the only acceptable outcome.
The Spammers will crumble faster tomorrow than during one of their rare European excursions. Game over inside 15 minutes.

The Spammers will crumble faster tomorrow than during one of their rare European excursions. Game over inside 15 minutes.

Sadly, yes. I'd like to hope they'd at least make Liverpool work for it, but it will be a three goal win minimum.

West Ham are capable of the odd upset against the bigger teams, but Liverpool aren't going to be undone by them.

Back